Wonderful Friendship Quotes
Hello Friends!! Friendship relationship is very much important than any other relationship in our life’s in my point of view.You can share your personal problems,family problems,financial problems or any other problems with your Friends only.A True Friendship will solve any problems in our life’s.If you have more friends they will give you a lot suggestions and solutions to solve your problems.But it doesn’t mean that if you have more friends or less friends you have to maintain good friends according to your habits,Thinking and mind set.some people maintain friendship observing good qualities from others like helping poor people,giving some money to charity and some people will provide shelter and Education to Orphan people if these Qualities are there in a friend and other friend is also having same type of Qualities and habits they have to maintain Friendship.
What i want to say is what you are thinking and your friend is also thinking in the same way and your ideas and Views are matching in this way so many people will make Friendship like that.Personally telling today finding a Best Friend is very rare.Friends who are having True Friends that means you are very very Lucky person in the world.If you have problems you can share with your Best Friends and that will reduce burden on your shoulders and if you find a solution your soul will be very peace and happy. And also if a person maintain Good Friends on his Childhood days your future will be bright.In school days on wards we have to choose good friends and from them we can learn new innovative ideas and also new things and at the same time we can improve our studies.I am telling True Friends will not come in a month or two months it will take years by Understanding, observing and communicate with each other.Then only True Friendship will appear.
Wonderful Friendship Quotes
(1) Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
(2) Seasons may come and go but a friend is forever.
(3) A faithful friend is the medicine of life.
(4) “Love is friendship set to music.”
(5) The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.
(6) “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
(7) “Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods.”
(8) I’d rather have two good friends, than 500,000 admirers.
(9) “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.”
(10) If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
(11) “Quarrel with a friend – and you are both wrong.”
(12) Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
(13) The best mirror is an old friend.
(14) In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
(15) Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
(16) “You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.”
(17) “Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings.”
(18) “But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, All losses are restored and sorrows end.”
(19) Confidence is the foundation of friendship. If we give it, we will receive it.
(20) FRIENDS – They make you laugh a little louder,
Smile a little brighter
and live a little better than before.
(21) “Between loving friends there need be no secrets . . . the trusting heart is always safe with another who truly cares.”
(22) What a wretched lot of old shriveled creatures we shall be by-and-by. Never mind – the uglier we get in the eyes of others, the lovelier we shall be to each other; that has always been my firm faith about friendship.
Click Here For Wonderful Friendship Quotes
(23) A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
(24) Priceless treasure of the heart…
true friends will never part.
(25) “I am a big believer that you have to nourish any relationship. I am still very much a part of my friends’ lives and they are very much a part of my life. A First Lady who does not have this source of strength and comfort can lose perspective and become isolated.”
(26) “It doesn’t matter if you have five friends or five-thousand friends. When it all comes down to it, popularity means nothing. All that matters is that you know those five will be there holding your hand, as the five-thousand walk by.”
(27) Choose your friends wisely-they will make or break you.
(28) “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.”
(29) Don’t flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.
(30) Laughter is not at all a worse Beginning for a Friendship,
And it is far the best Ending for one!!
“Who seeks a faultless friend remains friendless.”
(31) Life is 5 Star
Mother is top star
Father is king star
Teacher is Ultimate Star
Love is action star
But A friend is the
(32) This the privilege of friendship, to talk nonsense and have her nonsense respected.
(33) There is naught better to be With noble souls of company: There is naught dearer than to wend With good friends faithful to the end. This is the love whose fruit is sweet; There fore to abide within is meet.
(34) “Between friends, differences in taste or opinion are irritating in direct proportion to their triviality.”
(35) Without humor, life is sick.
Without courage, life is hard.
Without love, life is hopeless.
Without friends like you, life is impossible!
(36) “A needle’s eye is not too narrow for two friends, nor is the world wide enough for two enemies.”
(37) “Friendship is Love without his wings!”
(38) “Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.”
(39) As we get older,
we start to realize that
it comes to friends,
we choose quality, not Quantity !!
(40) What a wretched lot of old shriveled creatures we shall be by-and-by. Never mind–the uglier we get in the eyes of others, the lovelier we shall be to each other; that has always been my firm faith about friendship.
(41) “Betray a friend, and you’ll often find you have ruined yourself.”
(42) Be gracious to all men, but choose the best to be your friends.
(43) “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
(44) Friendship doubles joy and halves grief.
(45) Remember: No one’s more important than people! In other words, friendship is the most important thing–not career or housework, or one’s fatigue–and it needs to be tended and nurtured.
(46) “Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.”
(47) “Friendship is born from an identity of spiritual goals – from common navigation toward a star.”
(48) Your smile is sunshine, your laughter is contagious, your friendship is priceless!
(49) “Our most intimate friend is not he to whom we show the worst, but the best of our nature.”
(50) “Silence is a true friend who never betrays.” ~ Confucius
(51) Friends are like melons. You may try fifty before you find a good one.
(52) A hollow friend is but a hellish foe.
(53) Between a man and a woman,
friendship can only be the bridge
that leads to love.
(54) Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
(55) “Peace is not made with friends. Peace is made with enemies.”
(56) “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
(57) Friendship is full of dregs.
(58) “Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie.”
(59) Life has no blessing like a prudent friend.
(60) Though friendship is not quick to burn, It is explosive stuff.
(61) “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
(62) Trouble is a sieve through which
we sift our acquaintances.
Those too big to pass through are our friends.
My friends are my estate.
(63) A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
(64) A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
(65) Is mutual service the bond of friendship?
(66) “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”
(67) Friendship was given by Nature as the handmaid of virtues, not the companion of vices.
(68) If a man does not make new acquaintances as he passes through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair.
(69) “Close friends become family and family is the true center of the universe.”
(70) The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights.
(71) It can be hard to break the friendship code of secrecy
and make your friend mad at you,
but you must do what you feel in your heart is right.
(72) The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.
(73) There is flattery in friendship.
(74) “Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need most.”
(75) The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
(76) Our friends interpret the world and ourselves to us, if we take them tenderly and truly, nor need we but love them devotedly to become members of an immortal fraternity, superior to accident or change.
(77) Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.
(78) Life is nothing without friendship.
(79) True friendship is seen through the heart not through the eyes.
(80) The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
(81) Arguing with a fool only proves that there are two.
(82) Honest men esteem and value nothing so much in this world as a real friend. Such a one is, as it were, another self.
(83) If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.
(84) Friendship is a plant which must be often watered.
(85) You can not stay in your corner
of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes.
(86) Friendship is like china bowl, Once broken can be mended but crack is Still there.
(87) Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.
(88) Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.
(89) Never hurt your friends, not even in a joke.
(90) Neither is life long enough for friendship. That is a serious and majestic affair.
(91) Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.
(92) Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
(93) Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.
(94) I do not need a friend
who changes when I change
and who nods when I nod;
my shadow does that much better.
(95) A friend is not a true friend unless he protects his brother in three situations: in his misfortune, in his ab sense, and at his death.
(96) Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
(97) Finding a true friend is like panning for gold. You have to sift through the fakes to find the real ones.
(98) Friendship is made fast by interwoven benefits.
(99) The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.
(100) Little minds need to practice despotism to relieve their nerves, just as great souls thirst for equality in friendship to exercise their hearts.
(101) If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair.
(102) To ensure that the self doesn’t shrink, to see that it holds on to its volume, memories have to be watered like potted flowers, and the watering calls for regular contact with the witnesses of the past, that is to say, with friends.
(103) Sometimes I think it is of no use to make friends.
They only go out of your life after awhile
leave a hurt that is worse
than the emptiness before they came.
(104) Friends are like wedgies. They’re intimately close. They know you’re inner self. And it feels great when you pick out a good one.
(105) Hold a true friend with both your hands.”
(106) The corpse of friendship is not worth embalming.
(107) Be thou blest with what heaven can send. Long life , much joy, and a friend.
(108) Friendship above all ties does bind the heart; And faith in friendship is the noblest part.
(109) True friendship comes when silence between two people becomes a language.
(110) God, how we get our fingers in each other’s clay. That’s friendship, each playing the potter to see what shapes we can make of each other.
(111) When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.
(112) High school holds the unknown. We won’t know what kinds of new friends we’ll meet, which ones of our closest have changed, or which ones we’ll have lost forever.
(113) “If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.”
(114) Friendship that possesses the whole soul, and there rules and sways with an absolute sovereignty, can admit of no rival.
(115) Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.
(116) Friendship is not to be sought for its wages, but because its revenue consists entirely in the love which it implies.
(117) Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.
(118) 100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 great times, 400 secrets, 1 reason…. BESTFRIENDS
(119) No matter who broke your heart or how long it takes to heal, you will never get through it without your friends.
(120) Suspicion is the cancer of friendship.
(121) “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
(123) Literary friendship is a sympathy not of manners, but of feelings.
(124) Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.
(125) How can life be worth living, if devoid Of the calm trust reposed by friend in friend? What sweeter joy than in the kindred soul, Whose converse differs not from self-communion?
(126) A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those under most garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.
(127) Friendship is a treasured gift, and every time I talk with you I feel as if I’m getting richer and richer.
(128) Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
(129) Friendship is like a bank account. You can’t continue to draw on it without making deposits!
(130) Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love, and to be loved, is the greatest happiness of existence.
(131) There is no friend like the old friend, who has shared our morning days,
No greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise:
Fame is the scentless sunflower, with gaudy crown of gold;
But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.