Whatsapp Short Love Quotes
Hello Friends!!Short Love Quotes are specially designed in a one liner and it is a simple format understand by anyone.Short Love Quotes are purely based on Love and it tells about the major important aspects of love.Short Love Quotes is a simple way to keep your love proud.And these quotes are so much helpful for lovers and also newly couple.Love is a tough task for every one because you to have carry through out your life.I want to tell a small tip on love,In your love you’re seeing always failures but if you continue with a hope one day you will see a miracle in your life.Time is so precious than love,money and anything else.Sharing your love with others it’s a great love than any other love and forgiving others it’s a good habit.Love will be in two different ways inner love and outside love.People keep inside one matter and talk outside another matter.Inside love is so dangerous people will talk to you very nice and fashion, like this way many people cheated by others be careful.
Whatsapp Short Love Quotes
(1) Love is not a word , it’s a big effort to prove it if you are lazy so you will miss it.
(2) Nobody’s perfect, but you’re perfect for me.
(3) A simple “good morning, beautiful” text could make me smile for the whole day.
(4) Love is love’s reward.
(5) “Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands.”
(6) Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye opener.
(7) “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
(8) “…true love is never blind, but rather brings an added light.”
(9) Tears are words the heart can’t express.
(10) “The ring of fire still burns around you and I, keeping our love hotter than a pepper sprout.”
(11) “I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.”
(12) Sing the Lovers’ Litany: “Love like ours can never die!”
(13) “Love is keeping the promise anyway.”
(14) “To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.”
(15) A man in love is like a clipped coupon: it’s time to cash in.
(16) “Deep in my soul I know that I’m your destiny.”
(17) Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you.
(18) “Two hearts can enlighten the whole world.”
(19) “The course of true love…gathers no moss.”
(20) True love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have.
(21) “I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can’t really be felt, truly, by one.”
(22) Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life.
(23) “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.”
(24) “I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say ‘I love you.”
(25) “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me, it’s you.”
(26) A boat needs the river to keep floating and I need you for my heart to keep beating.
(27) “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.”
(28) “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”
(29) One love, one heart, one destiny.
(30) “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.”
(31) I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
(32) “True love stories never have endings.”
(33) Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to.
(34) “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by the imagination.”
(35) Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
(36) “To live without loving is to not really live.”
(37) “To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. “
Click Here For Wonderful Whatsapp Short Love Quotes
(38) “If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving.”
(39) True love makes you love your partner perfectly even with his imperfections.
(40) “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. “
(41) Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
(42) “If you would be loved, love and be lovable.”
(43) One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love.
(44) “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.”
(45) A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
(46) Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.
(47) I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.
(48) Love is the attempt to form a friendship inspired by beauty.
(49) I need you so much closer.
(50) My Hearts beats only for you
(51) It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
(53) True love has a habit of coming back.
(54) Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones.
(55) Love can be demonstrated not defined.
(56) There is no remedy for love than to love more.
(57) Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
(58) Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
(59) Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
(60) The power of love, as the basis of a State, has never been tried.
(61) ) Love your enemies, for they tell you your faults.
(62) Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
(63) The only reward for love is the experience of loving.
(64) Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
(65) Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
(66)Love is a stolen kiss, an innocent smile, a passionate embrace.
(67) To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
(68) Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is love.
(69) Love and you shall be loved.
(70) Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto.
(71) A false enchantment can all too easily last a lifetime.
(72) Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
(73) I need you like a heart needs a beat.
(74) How beautiful life can be when touched by love.
(75) No three words have greater power than I Love You.
(76) There is no difference in love that a kiss cannot erase.
(77) oven finds an altar for forbidden fires.
(78) Running away will never make you free.
(79) Love builds highways out of dead ends.
(80) All’s fair in love and war.
(81) I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
(82) No-one is ever betrayed by true love.
(83) Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
(84) Love is a light that shines from heart to heart.
(85) Life is short, and we should respect every moment of it.
(86) ‘Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all.
(87) Life is too short to not have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that.
(88) “I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say ‘I love you’”
(89) Love loves to love love.
(90) “Excellent wretch! Perdition catch my soul, but I do love thee, and when I love thee not, chaos is come again”
(91) Love is not altogether a delirium, yet it has many points in common therewith.
(92) “Love is begun by time, And time qualifies the spark and fire of it”
(93) Of all the things I love to taste, sweetest is the kiss of love.
(94) “The stroke of death is as a lovers pinch, Which hurts and is desired”
(95) “Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?”
(96) Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it.
(97) “I would not wish any companion in the world but you”
(98) “She loved me for the dangers I had passed, And I loved her that she did pity them”
(99) “You cannot call it love, for at your age the heyday in the blood is tame”
(100) Your smile conquers my heart.
(101) “Men’s vows are women’s traitors”
(102) “The sight of lovers feedeth those in love”
(103) Loving someone and not being loved in return, worst thing in the world.
(104) Where there is love there is life.
(105) Loving you never was an option – it was necessity.
(106) Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
(107) If music be the food of love, play on.
(107) Love is a better master than duty.
(108) I miss your love I miss your touch, But I’m feeling you everyday.
(109) Genuine love involves not only passion, but also commitment and wisdom.
(110) We love because it’s the only true adventure.
(111) Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
(112) No three words have greater power than I Love You.
(113) Love harder than any pain you’ve ever felt.
(114) Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.
(115) Love is friendship set on fire.
(116) Love is never wrong.
(117) The only victory over love is flight.
(118) I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot.
(119) Speak low, if you speak love.
(120) There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.
(121) Nobody has the ability to make me feel as weightless and carefree as you can.
(122) Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
(123) It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
(124) Love is a serious mental disease.
(125) I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
(126) Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
(127) True love is like a pair of socks you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match.
(128) You are my song. You are my song of love.
(129) Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow.
(130) The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom; to serve all, but love only one.
(131) Let us flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose
(132) Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never.
(133) Love is never wrong.
(134) The one who loves least controls the relationship.
(135) First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
(136) A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
(137) The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
(138) May our love soar to heaven like a love-dove in flight.
(139) The hottest love has the coldest end.
(140) Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.
(141) Love will find a way. Indifference will find an excuse.
(142) Love is not in our choice but in our fate.
(143) My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
(144) Love is what happens to a man and woman who don’t know each other.
(145) Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
(146) Love is the only two player game in which both players can win.
(147) Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is love.
(148) True love means two seeds grow separately until they join in Matrimony forever.
(149) There is a voice inside which speaks and says: ‘This is the real me!’
(150) To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
(151) One is very crazy when in love.
(152) If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
(153) The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
(154) Love makes everything that is heavy light.
(155) The more you judge, the less you love.
(154) Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.
(155) Love is a better teacher than duty.
(156) Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
(157) My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you
(158) Love bears it out even to the edge of doom.
(159) Kiss me, and you may see stars. Love me, and I will give them to you.
(160) Love is a better teacher than duty.
(161) Love is a great beautifier.
(162) We that are true lovers run into strange capers.
(163) Love is stronger than violence.
(164) The best way to not get your heart broken, is pretending you don’t have one.
(165) To be in love is merely to be in a perpetual state of anesthesia.
(166) The first duty of love is to listen.
(167) Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.
(168) LOVE, the feeling, is the fruit of LOVE, the verb.