wedding Quotes For All The Time
Hello Friends!! wedding day is a special day for every one.some people fall in love and try to convince his or her parents and if they succeed both sides they will celebrate wedding day very fun and joy.And also some people will fall in love but in the end due to some person problems ,family problems and financial problems they did not marry loved one’s.At last finally they marry who does not belong to Loved one’s .
But they will not celebrate wedding day very happy and joy compared to Love Marriages. God in the heaven already declared whom you want to going to marry.we are not the deciders God will decide we have to think what is happening in our life’s is a good one’s and a good thing .we have to believe God will provide good wife or good Husband for us.What we think may not happen all the time but in the end we don’t know how much happy life we lead only God Knows.
He or she may be defeating all the time in their life’s but in the end God will give 100 percent victorious life in our life’s that much faith we have to believe on god.Don’t get disappointment because every dog has its own day.Even arranged marriages so many people are their in now a days they are leading their life’s very happily. Love is only one part in life.You may not succeed in first time and you may going to succeed in second time who knows.In life try you best and remaining part leave to god.But in the end of the day when you are standing in front of the mirror he-artfully you have to tell yourself i have done by best and definitely one day you may going to succeed in your life’s.
(1) “A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.”
(2) “Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin .. it’s the triumphant twang of a bed spring”
(3) What is a vow, but an intention spoken out before the world so that the world, in hearing, might take part in aspirations of the willing heart? In our coming here today to join and bless the joy of your becoming wed, may we enter in the truth of the words you’ve said, “I do.”
(4) Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.
(5) “God is a great matchmaker.”
(6) “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction”
(7) Heaven give you many, many merry days!
(8) Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
(9) “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup,whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.”
(10) “When you make a sacrifice in marriage, you’re sacrificing not to each other but to unity in a relationship.”
(11) Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar.
(12) Sensual pleasure passes and vanishes in the twinkling of an eye, but the friendship between us, the mutual confidence, the delights of the heart, the enchantment of the soul, these things do not perish and can never be destroyed. I shall love you until I die.
(13) “Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.”
(14) Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; for love is sufficient unto love.
(15) “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.”
(16) You don’t marry the person you can live with… you marry the person you can’t live without
(17) two halves of the same soul
joining together in life’s journey
(18) The greatest thing you ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
Click here For Best Wedding Quotes
(19) “Marriage requires a person to prepare 4 types of “Rings”: Engagement Ring Wedding Ring, Suffering, Enduring”
(20) Love is a smoke raised by the fume of sighs.
(21) “Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.”
(22) Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius
(23) Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt thou love
(24) “Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being “in love” which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.”
(25) “The woman cries before the wedding; the man afterward.”
(26) I’m looking for something White, something that shimmers in soft candle light everyone calls us the most perfect pair, should I ware a veil or a rose in my hair, the train must be long and the waist must be tight, I’m looking for something white.
(27) “By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll becine a philosopher…and that is a good thing for any man.”
(28) Your love has stood the test of time and I hope your lives continue to resonate and rhyme
(29) What the heart knows today the head will understand tomorrow.
(30) “A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.”
(31) “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.”
(32) “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.”
(33) May earth and heaven mingle ,May earth and heaven be one, All through your earthly journey, Till sets your earthly sun.
(34) Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
(35) “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”
(36) “Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.”
(37) I pray that the ring of love surrounding you always remains and keeps your smiles intact. Wish you a very happy married life.
(38) “Marriage has many pains, but celibacy has no pleasures.”
(39) A good marriage is a contest of generosity
(40) Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.
(41) “I . . . chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, not for a fine glossy surface, but such qualities as would wear well.”
(42) Together you are stronger, together you are one! As you wed today, may your feelings and emotions for each other only grow deep and strong with time.
(43) A great spouse loves you exact the way you are. An extraordinary spouse helps you grow; inspires you to be, do and give your very best
(44) “It took great courage to ask a beautiful young woman to marry me. Believe me, it is easier to play the whole Petrushka on the piano.”
(45) Love one another, but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
(46) Marriage is an institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
(47) May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river.
Of all actions of a man’s life, his marriage does least concern other people, yet of all actions of our life ‘Tis most meddled with by other people.
(48) Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.
(49) At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
(50) Each morning as I awaken, your the reason I smile, your the reason I love.
(51) True love is spending one day getting married…
and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
Greetings of this Day to you and me!
(52) We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
(53) Brief is life but love is long.
(54) My first glance fell on your heart
(55) A great flame follows a little spark.
(56) An answered prayer he is to me;
My greatest blessing she’ll always be.
And so this day we’ll pledge our love
In front of friends and God above.
(60) “Behind every successful man is a surprised woman!”
(61) “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star…”
(62) To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
(63) Hearts and flowers, ribbons and lace,
The look of love upon her face.
A happy heart that’s hard to hide,
This woman is soon to be a bride.
(64) “A sweetheart is a bottle of wine, a wife is a wine bottle.”
(65) We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
(66) There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
(67) Here’s an eternal wish for a life filled with lots of love, happiness, prosperity and togetherness! A very happy married life to the most handsome couple!
(68) “A man’s wife has more power over him than the state has.”
(69) Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
(70) Weddings can get so bogged down in the endless exigencies of organizing and planning that the experience itself, when it finally occurs, can seem as though it has very little to do with the love that inspired it in the first place.
(71) Love is more than an emotion; it is a triumph over adversity and is a celebration of life itself. Congratulations on declaring your love on this day.
(72) There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company
than a good marriage.
(73) A bell’s no bell ’til you ring it, a song’s not a song ’til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay, Love isn’t love ’til you give it away.
(74) I have always considered marriage as the most interesting event of one’s life, the foundation of happiness or misery.
(75) There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.
(76) Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
(77) Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
(78) A wedding is an event. Marriage is a life time. Invest more in your marriage than your wedding and success is inevitable.
(79) Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all
(80) For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
(81) I love that new wife smell.
(82) “Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.”
(83) Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.
(84) Your wedding day is here and will be gone too fast, but your love will go on forever. Congratulations!
(85) Nowadays it’s hip not to be married. I’m not interested in being hip.