Top 80 Famous Quotes about Life
Hello Friends!! Welcome to wishesquote.com these famous quotes about life which i have written here are very useful for the people who are having lot of disturbances in your life’s. By reading these quotes you will get confidence and also you will overcome the difficult situations which is happening in your life’s. Finally read these quotes and improve your confidence to higher levels.
(1). “If you miss an opportunity Don’t fill the eyes with tears,It will hide another better opportunity In front of you”
(2). It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.-Gautama Buddha
(3). Life, which all creatures love and strive to keep
Wonderful, dear and pleasant unto each,
Even to the meanest; yea, a boon to all
Where pity is, for pity makes the world
Soft to the weak and noble for the strong.
Edwin Arnold—Light of Asia.
(4). Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you
weep.~ Carl Sandburg
(5). Birth and death are not two different states, but they are different aspects of the same state. There is as little reason to deplore the one as there is to be pleased over the other.~ Mahatma Gandhi
(6).Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.~ Paulo Coelho
(7).“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
(8). Life loves the liver of it.~ Maya Angelou
(9) Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
~ Will Durant
(10). Believe that life is taking you down a wonderful path!
~ Lynn A. Robinson
(11). “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
(12). Life is a school of probability.
~ Walter Bagehot
(13).Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
~ Brendan Gill
(14) Life laughs at you when you are unhappy;
Life smiles at you when you are happy;
But life salutes you when you make other happy.
~ Charlie Chaplin
(15) We sleep, but the loom of life never stops and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up to-morrow.
Henry Ward Beecher
(16) My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~ Maya Angelou
Click here for Wonderful Quotes about Life
(17) The old need the company of the young so that they renew their contact with life.~ Indira Gandhi
(18)“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
(19)Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot
~ Charlie Chaplin
(20)Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
(21) Life does not proceed by the association and addition of elements, but by dissociation and division.Henri Bergson
(22) The purpose of our lives is to be happy.~ Dalai Lama
(23) A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?~ Albert Einstein
(24) Enjoy the little things in life… For one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.~ Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
(25) “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
(26) Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier.~ Albert Schweitzer
(27) Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.~ Lord Gautama Buddha
(28)Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.~ Dr. Seuss
(29) For life is the mirror of king and slave,
’Tis just what we are and do;
Then give to the world the best you have,
And the best will come back to you.
Madeleine Bridges—Life’s Mirror.
(30) I’d rather live my life knowing that I’m not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be.~ Will Smith
(31)Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
~ Steve Jobs
(32) Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.~ Rose Kennedy
(33)“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
(34) The quality of life is more important than life itself.~ Alexis Carrel
(35) One doesn’t suffer from fear.
One suffers from holding onto fear.
(36) I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
~ Rabindranath Tagore
(37) Life, believe, is not a dream,
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day!
(38) The great end of life is not knowledge but action.~ Thomas Henry Huxley
(39) Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.~ Confucius
(40) The point of life is happiness.~ Dalai Lama
(41) “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(42) Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.~ Mark Twain
(43) The reason why life is a sleep & dream for most people is because their awareness is caught up with past or future & not with what is.
~ Deepak Chopra
(44) We have to live today by what truth we can get today and be ready tomorrow to call it falsehood.~ William James
(45) Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
Sir Thomas Browne
(46) In the end, only three things matter, how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
~ Lord Gautama Buddha
(47) Life is the art of drawing insufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.~ Samuel Butler
(48)Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.
~ Eric Church
(49) “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotel
(50) What we call reality is an agreement that people have arrived at to make life more liveable.
~ Louise Nevelson
(51) There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day.
~ Alexander Woollcott
(52) Life is the flower for which love is the honey.~ Victor Hugo
(53) Have you found your life distasteful?
My life did, and does, smack sweet.
Was your youth of pleasure wasteful?
Mine I saved and hold complete.
Do your joys with age diminish?
When mine fail me, I’ll complain.
Must in death your daylight finish?
My sun sets to rise again.
(54) To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
~ Oscar Wilde
(55) Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes and challenges.~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(56) Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’~ Martin Luther King Jr.
(57)“After a storm comes a calm.” – Matthew Henry
(58) Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.~ Jack London
(59) In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.~ Robert Frost
(60) If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
(61) I count life just a stuff
To try the soul’s strength on.
(62) When you touch a life, strive to leave it the better for the change you make.~ J. Benson
(63) The two most important days in your life are the day you are born… and the day you find out why.~ Mark Twain
(64) There is just one life for each of us: our own.~ Euripides
(65) “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
(66) I don’t think I realized that the cost of fame is that it’s open season on every moment of your life.~ Julia Roberts
(67) Life is like Twitter: nobody wants to sign off.~ Paulo Coelho
(68) Did man compute
Existence by enjoyment, and count o’er
Such hours ’gainst years of life, say, would he name threescore?
(69) Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
~ Muhammad Ali
(70) “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
(71) Success makes life easier. It doesn’t make living easier.
~ Bruce Springsteen
(72) Our life is two-fold; sleep hath its own world,
A boundary between the things misnamed
Death and existence.
(73) The best way to live a miserable life is to pay attention to what other people are saying about you.~ Paulo Coelho
(74) “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
(75) There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is.~ Albert Einstein
(76)There is no life of a man, faithfully recorded, but is a heroic poem of its sort, rhymed or unrhymed.Carlyle
(77) Life is always a tightrope or a feather bed. Give me the tightrope.
~ Edith Wharton
(78) “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
(79) Your time is precious, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
~ Steve Jobs
(80) TNever be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.~ Corrie ten Boom
(81)“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
(82) Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.~ Woody Allen