Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
Hello Friends!! In World every people treat Happy Birthday is a Special day and also a special occasion.Because all people think Happy Birthday is more important and precious day in their life’s.Kids,Friends,Father,Mother and Grand father and so on will celebrate Happy Birthday.The Reason behind celebrating Happy Birthday I don’t Know even i also celebrate my Birthday.When ever my Birthday comes friends ask me you have to give party.And i ask my Friends why should i have to give party they simply say it’s your Birthday.I ask them is there any reason for celebrating Happy Birthday some said it’s our Tradition,some said it’s our culture and other people said all are celebrating that’s why you have to celebrate.But still now i didn’t find the answer for that so readers who are reading this article if you know the reason please say in comments.
The People who are celebrating their Birthday on 10 S,20 S, 30 S and 40 s they will celebrate very happily.And 50 s …they will hide their age because it is true i have observed so many people.when ever your Birthday came you will buy new clothes going to church taking blessing from God.And asking God to give this year to fulfill my ambitions and goals.My friends will ask God to provide a Beautiful girl to marry her.Every body is having their own requirements.These Funny Happy Birthday Quotes will helpful who want to wish your Friends,Family and anybody else.Reading these article you never get bored because Funny Happy Birthday Quotes makes you laugh so much. when i was writing these Quotes i felt very Endless Joy.Every year your Birthday will tells you how old are we. when the age is increasing responsibilities also increase . Finally all of my readers and Friends who are having Birthday today.I am wishing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL. Enjoy the day because it’s your day.
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
(1) You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
(2) I never know what to get my father for his birthday. I gave him a hundred dollars and said, ‘Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.’ So he went out and bought a present for my mother.
(3) You must become an old man in good time if you wish to be an old
(4) It’s my wife Ruth’s birthday soon. I said to her: “What would you like for your birthday?” She said: “I want a divorce.” I said: “I wasn’t planning on spending that much.”
(5) “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.”
(6) A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
(7) All the world is birthday cake so take a piece but not too much.
(8) With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
(9) “Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.”
(10) Gorgeous, friendly, sweet, intelligent, kind, charming, hilarious, witty…well enough about me… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(11) I’m watching the news … Tupac Shakur was assassinated, Biggie Smalls assassinated, struck down by assassin’s bullets … no, they wasn’t. Martin Luther King was assassinated, Malcolm X was assassinated, John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Them two niggas got shot! Shit, I love Tupac, I love Biggie, but school will be open on their birthday.
(12) I don’t know whether to laugh or cry when I realize…
(13) Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
(14) “Inside every older person is a younger person — wondering what the hell happened.”
(15) Birthdays are like buses, never the number you want.
(16) The great thing about you is that you’re so young at heart you make me feel young. So, I guess, happy birthday!
(17) “My wife hasn’t had a birthday in 4 years. She was born in the year of our Lord-only-knows”
(18) A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
(19) “Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.”
(20) I made you a birthday cake to celebrate,
but I couldn?t light the candles.
It turns out the fire department
requires a permit for bonfires.
(21) I didn’t forget your birthday, I just forgot today’s date!
(22) You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Happy Birthday.
(23) You think you are special JUST because it’s your birthday today…No way you’re special every day!!!
(24) “Life would be infinitely better if we could be born at the age of eighty, and gradually approach eighteen.”
(25) No Woman Should Ever Be Quite Accurate About Her Age. It Looks So Calculating.
(26) Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
(27) Describing How Old You Are Is The Temple Of Boredom.
(28) Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
(29) We Are The Same Age Inside.
(30) Nature gives you the face you have at 20, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
Click Here For Best Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
(31) I want to be an artist
To paint pictures just for you,
So when each birthday comes around,
I can send you quite a few.
(32) These angels are coming your way…. with lots of love from me to say …. Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(33) An old man loved is winter with flowers. –
(34) “The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
(35) Growing old is like being increasingly penalized
for a crime you have not committed.
(36) Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
(37) Call this an unfair generalization if you must,
but old people are no good at everything.
(38) I BINGE WHEN I’M HAPPY.WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOING REALLY WELL EVERY DAY IS LIKE I’M AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY.
(39) “Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the hell happened.”
(40) Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can?t change it,
Forget about your future
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy?.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U?.!
(41) “The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.”
(42) Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15.
(43) You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Bday!
(44) “One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. A woman who would tell one that would tell anything.”
(45) You’re older.
You’re far too mature to be concerned with material things, like presents.
(46) Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
(47) I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
(48) Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
(49) You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.
(50) “I have been 25 since I was 25.”
(51) Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything.
(52) I can’t believe you’re almost 18. You’ll be able to go to jail!
(53) Time and Tide delay for no man, but time habitually stands still for a woman of thirty.
(54) If you can’t get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you’d best teach it to dance.
(55) It must have been Napoleon in command since you were separated from your mother.
(56) There are three sides to any argument :your side, my side and the right side.
(57) May your coffin have six handles of finest silver.
May your coffin be carried by six fair young maids.
And may your coffin be made of finest wood
From a 100-year-old tree,
That I’ll go plant tomorrow
Wish you a great Birthday!
(58) “At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgement.”
(59) When I die, I want it to be on my 100th birthday, in my beach house on Maui, and I want my husband to be so upset that he has to drop out of college.
(60) Happy birthday to a cartoon I know
I may not really show
But, you look like one
Oh that was just for fun
(61) Don’t forget to wear your sunglasses when the cake is served. Happy birthday.
(62) “Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.”
(63) A well-adjusted woman is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday, but even knows what she’s going to exchange it for.
(64) “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.”
(65) The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.
(66) “Let us respect gray hair, especially our own.”
(67) I was gonna give you something awesome for your birthday, but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox.
(68) “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
(69) Act your age not your shoe size.
(70) When I need to free my mind I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed. Everything I need, leave it to the trees.
(71) Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me! I want people to know WHY I look this way. I’ve traveled a long way and some of the roads weren’t paved. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
(72) I was gonna give you something awesome for your birthday, but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox.
(73) Every once in a while, special people are put on this earth. People with deep passion, immense love for others. People with hearts much greater than average, and today, one of them would like to wish you a happy birthday. Happy Birthday.
(74) Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
(75) A man is getting old when he walks around a puddle instead of through it.
(76) Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
(77) “At middle age the soul should be opening up like a rose, not closing up like a cabbage”
(78) A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
(79) You can’t really stop your age
It will show on your face,
But you can stop the way you want to look
So, try it today
(80) They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
(81) ” As long as there are birthday Gifts, I don’t mind celebrating my birthdays everyday”
(82) Did you know that you look really hot When you are in a forgiving mood? Belated happy birthday xoxo
(83) “To me, fair friend, you never can be old. For as you were when first your eye I eyed. Such seems your beauty still.”
(84) “The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.”
(85) If you want to look young and thin on your birthday. Hang around a bunch of old fat people.
(86) I got my first tennis racket on my seventh birthday. And because we had a tennis court in our backyard, I played every day. By ten I was playing competitively.
(87) “Two tips on your birthday:
1) Forget the past, you can’t change it.
2) Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.”
(88) “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.”
(89) “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
(90) Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that’ll get you home earlier.
(91) “Looking fifty is great–if you’re sixty.”
(92) Old enough to know better…Young enough to still do it.