70 Best ALBERT EINSTEIN QUOTES
Hello Friends!! Welcome to wishesquote.com i have posted some best quotes on ALBERT EINSTEIN .These quotes are very much useful for all the people especially for young people these quotes are must and should.Because what are the tips to follow for in education and also how to become a good human beings.As my point of view these quotes give me a lot of confidence how to face difficult situations in life.
(1) ” Any darn fool can make something complex,it takes a genius to make something simple”–Einstein
(2) “The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking…the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.”– Albert Einstein Quotes
(3) “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” Albert Einstein
(4)”I cannot believe that God would choose to play dice with the universe.” — Albert Einstein
(5)“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”–Albert Einstein
(6) We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them–Albert Einstein
(7) “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”Albert Einstein
(8) “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”– Albert Einstein
(9) ” I often think in music.I live my day dreams in music.I see my life in terms of music.Albert Einstein
(10) “Every one is a genius. but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid ”—Albert Einstein
(11) TWO THINGS
AND I’M NOT
THE UNIVERSE.Albert Einstein
(12) “Once you stop learning, you start dying”–Albert Einstein
(13) IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE.KNOWLEDGE IS LIMITED:IMAGINATION ENCIRCLES THE WORLD.
(14) You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat.-Albert Einstein
(15) “Force always attracts men of low morality.”– Albert Einstein
(16) “ONLY a life lived for others is a LIFE Worthwile.”—Albert Einstein
(17) “I do not know with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones”-Albert Einstein
(18)”If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what,then,is an empty desk a sign?”Albert Einstein
(19) Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.Albert Einstein
(20)”Try not to become a man of sucess,but rather try to become a man of value.” Albert Einstein
(21) “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts”–Albert Einstein
(22) “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding”–Albert Einstein
(23) “One cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war”– Albert Einstein Quotes
(24) “Be a loner.That gives you time to wonder,to search for the truth.Have only curiosity.Make your life worthliving.”..Albert Einstein
(25) If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.Albert Einstein
(26) If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.Albert Einstein
(27) “Only a life lived for others is worth living”–“Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction ”
(28) It you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal not to people or things.Albert Einstein
(29) “Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction ”–“Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction ”
(30) To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old questions from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advances in science.Albert Einstein
(31) Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.Albert Einstein
(32) “I believe in Spinoza’s God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings ”–Albert Einstein
(33) The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you, and you don’t know how or why.Albert Einstein
Click here for Best ALBERT EINSTEIN QUOTES
(34) Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.Albert Einstein
(35) Compound interest is the eighth natural wonder of the world and the most powerful thing I have ever encountered.Albert Einstein
(36) “Imagination is more important than knowledge”–Albert Einstein.
(37) Nothing happens until something moves.Albert Einstein.
(38) Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.Albert Einstein.
(39)How do I work? I grope.Albert Einstein.
(40) “Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person”—Albert Einstein.
(41) In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.Albert Einstein
(42)The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion.The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion.
(43) “I never teach my pupils, I only provide the conditions in which they can learn”–Albert Einstein.
(44) Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.Albert Einstein
(45) Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.Albert Einstein
(46) It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.Albert Einstein
(47) “The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking, and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophes.”
– Albert Einstein Quotes
(48) From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that we are here for the sake of each other— above all for those upon whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends, and also for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life is built upon the labors of my fellow men, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received. Albert Einstein
(49) A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest–a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.Albert Einstein
(50) “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity”—Albert Einstein.
(51) It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it..Albert Einstein
(52) A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.Albert Einstein
(53) The search for truth is more precious than its possession.Albert Einstein
(54) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler”–Albert Einstein.
(55) There exists a passion for comprehension, just as there exists a passion for music. That passion is rather common in children, but gets lost in most people later on. Without this passion there would be neither mathematics nor natural science.Albert Einstein
(56) All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.Albert Einstein
(57) The only source of knowledge is experience.Albert Einstein
(58)“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it”–Albert Einstein.
(59) Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
(60)Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.Albert Einstein
(61)It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.Albert Einstein
(62) “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects”–“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”
(63) Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
(64) Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.Albert Einstein
(65) I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
(66) “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough”–Albert Einstein.
(67) “Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But I do not doubt that the lion belongs to it even though he cannot at once reveal himself because of his enormous size.”Albert Einstein
(68) Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction.Albert Einstein
(69) “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.Albert Einstein
(70) “It may affront the military-minded person to suggest a regime that does not maintain any military secrets.”– Albert Einstein”The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.”Albert Einstein
(71) The important thing is not to stop questioning.Albert Einstein
(72) “The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”Albert Einstein